Area Valve Service Units
Product Name: Area Valve Service Units
Product Code: MGS.A0013
Dimensions: Height Varies with model
With Varies with model
Depth Varies with model
Weight Varies with model
LCD Screen Dimensions: 2x16 (optionally varies to customer)
Operating Conditions: ???
Humidity : 10 to %95 R.H. Non-condensing
Air Pressure Operating: 0,1 to 800 Pa
Supply Voltage: 220, 50 Hz.
Operating Pressure Range: Compressed Gas: 0 - 8.5 bar
Vacuum: -760 mm Hg to 0
Operating Conditions :
- Ambient temperature : 10 to 40 C
- Relative humidity : 10 to %95
- Atmospheric pressure : 0,1 to 800 Pa
- The unit is not suitable for operation is areas under the danger of any explosions.
- During normal operating the shut-off valve is accessed via a key. In case of emergency,,
- the valve can be accessed by pulling out the window and opening the door.
- Alarm panel is showing a 24 hours visual and sensory system that alarm in case of a problem.
- The alarm panel have test button and opening the door.
- Within the module there is also access to NIST connectors up and downstream of the valve.
- The Control Modules are manufactured under an ISO 13485 quality management system.
- Units have be supplied pre-piped, pre-wired and factory pressure tested.
- Line pressure sensors connected on downstream side of panel’s, wired to integral area alarm panel
- to provide local monitoring of pipeline pressures