Medical Vacuum Plants
Central Medical Vacuum Supply Systems is used to provide a realiable and continuous suction in various departments of a hospital, such as Operation Areas, İntensive Care Units, Coronary and Neonatal Care Units, Delivery and Emergency Departments and also Patient wards, where vacuum is needed, to supply a safe vacuum source. The vacuum plant can be conﬁgured as a packaged or modular system.
Medical vacuum plants are made up of:
- Vacuum Pumps
- Bacterial Filter Group
- Vacuum Tank
- Electric Control Panel
- Vacuum Switch
- Connection Equipment
- Intelligent control system
- Digital display available on request
- Factory tested and certified.
- Compact and modular design
- Integrated network alarm system
- Medical type high efficiency bacteria filters
- The system has automatic and manual operation feature
- Advanced design and high-quality materials
- Complies with NF EN İSO 7396-1 and HTM BS standard
- All interconnection piping and copper connections are supplied as an integral part of the system,
- making installation even easier.